Saturday 27 April 2013

#8 // idk

a friend asked " are you being yourself in school?" 
"idk"
 
i'm a person who keeps everything to herself, fearing that whatever she talks about would make others judge her. plus, idk how to "express" myself. sharing problems and talking about my personal life is just not me, I guess. I can be very enthusiastic, loud but whenever i'm alone i'll start to think, is that me? I hate it, when I overthink. I think this blog would do me good, having a place to pen down my feelings. not literally "pen" down but yah. still considering if i should post the link of my blog to anywhere in this world wide web.
 
it sucks, to keep everything to myself and ending up making myself feeling very miserable. I used to have a friend who I could honestly talk to but we drift apart. ohwell.
 
idk who I am. I'm just a person who fits herself with the surroundings. I guess I have multiple personalities, blending herself well with the people around her. I have trouble in myself. everyday, its a war between me, myself and I. ok that was cliché but yah. its a burden, to keep everything to myself. its a constant struggle but I keep reminding myself every single time
 " there's someone out there having problems worser than you"
 
I'm a very optimistic girl, but times like this, it sucks, not to have someone to talk to. goodbye.