Sunday 5 May 2013

#10

I don't want to talk what happened for this 3rd week. I don't want to talk about school. I don't want to talk about anything. Anything, except this desire.


 I just want to walk aimlessly and poof! No, not disappear, but to discover a shop or a cafĂ© or whatever there is where no one been to. Not a deserted place or somewhat, but a place where that isn't crowded. I begin to feel kind of claustrophobic in my own country. There are just too many people. I don't mind actually having foreigners settling in Singapore for work. But, Singapore is just too overpopulated already. Too many people in such a small little red dot. Too many people competing with one another; jobs, sits and studies. Talking about studies, my class is made of, very hardworking people that scares me a little. They are competitive and just woah. Ugh, no, thinking and blogging about school, no. i'm not going to.
 
I think i'm getting the hang of being alone after how often I go to school alone. I kinda like it actually. Have been exploring a few ways going back home without having to take the mrt lately. I prefer sitting in a bus than in a train and just stare outside the window without having this brain of mind,overthinking.