Monday 6 May 2013

#12

Week 4. people keep on complaining on their twitter on how busy and hectic it will be and here I am at home clueless and still manage to blog. have I mention that my class are a bunch of competitive people? oh wait, I think I did. Gonna go to school early tomorrow and have a head start on my cryptex. Psssh I bet half of the class have started on it. submission date will be on this wed, but heck, last minute stuffs do good for me.    I'm blogging from the iPad now and I have no idea how to create another paragraph. Slenge syafiqah , oh well, what's new?  // my feelings are on a roller coaster ride and my mind is in a mess. Idk. It's difficult for me to feel really happy nowadays. I laugh and joke a lot with my friends, but that brief moment of laughter fades real quick. I want to be happy. I want to be syafiqah. The old, syafiqah. Yes, I know it's cliche, " putting on a fake smile" is what I've been doing for most of the time. I've yet to find something that makes me happy. I find myself very emo nemo when I blog. I guess blogging is kinda therapeutic and gets whatever in my minds, out. // it feels as though there is this person in my head, no, not an imaginary friend, but idk, my conscience, maybe? It's kinda irritating but, it's in me. I need to get it out. Help.