Saturday 25 May 2013

#14

it's been so long. i'm not really sure of what to write though. life been...well. I guess. trying really hard to get myself occupied so that inner negative person in me won't corrupt my mind.

today have been a very long day. went to the library for some research work with H and dinner with the fam. I can say today have been productive since I did some work and spent like 6 hours in the library.

had our dinner at Bedok Corner and coffee afterwards at McCafe. ordered 3 drinks and was given 2 other free drinks. woohoo!


school have been alright. primer 1 has ended with a presentation that went well, I guess.

there's more to write but, you know when you wanna let everything out but you just can't because you suck at expressing yourself?

yeap, that's me i'm referring to